Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 7 EOC: Career Goals

I have always had "Career Goals." Most recently, I have achieved recording a live band, scoring films, and recorded multiple vocal artists. My current goal that I am striving to achieve is to graduate college and receive my bachelor's degree. I have had this goal for quite some time and it feels very satisfying to be so close to the end. Over the years, I have juggled school with work, family and personal social time. This mix has turned me in a very good multi-tasker and even though I am not putting  in 100% of my energy to everything at once, I still am able to succeed with whatever I do. My ability to concentrate on many different things is one of my key factors that I will use to evaluate my next job opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment