Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 6 EOC : 5 Things That Can Enhance My Site

1. LOGO
Currently I have a very simple logo that simply states my name in a colorful way, but I believe if I were to collaborate with some of my friends in Graphic Design I could get a very nice, quality logo that will make me stand out above the crowd.

2. SLIDESHOW
One option that I have is to place a slideshow on my home with an autoplay feature, that begins scrolling through small screenshots of projects I've worked on, as well as behind the scenes shots.


3. BACKGROUND IMAGE DESIGN
So far, my initial design of the site contains 1 image of an audio console, panned to the left. The image is a tad bit bright and I feel takes away the focus of the site. I am planning on editing this image so it feels more natural and does not distract the viewer from my site information.

4. FLASH VIDEO
I have been thinking of changing my background entirely. Perhaps placing a Flash video that automatically plays and loops in the background will give my site a bit more flare. My initial idea for the video consists of a vinyl record slowly spinning on its current track.

5. FIXED/LOCKED HEADER
I am in the process of figuring out how to work the feature, but my main goal to have my menu's, logo, and contact information locked to the site so when you scroll, the information goes underneath them and you still have the menu's at your disposal whenever you want. Currently, if you scroll down to see a project, you have to scroll back up to select another project. If the menu was fixed, you would have immediate access. This would make my site flow a lot better as well as add a more 'professional' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment