Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 10 EOC: Louder Than A Bomb

I am extremely confident with myself and my abilities up to this point. My years in school and personal experiences have shaped me into the confident individual I am today. Whether it is in the studio, on location, or in a live performance venue, I feel I could handle most situations confidently and effectively.
If I had to point out one weakness though, I think it would be my inability to speak out against someone, when I am very sure that they are wrong. I have come across many situations where the individuals that took charge decided to go a certaion direction with a project and although I know it was not the proper approach, I kept quiet and essentially let them fail. Whether they learned from it or not was ultimately on them but I always still feel I should have said something when it is all said and done. I enjoy helping others but for some reason I tend to stay quiet when others take control, possibly because I do not want to cause any kind of friction between coworkers and peers.
All in all, with my personal, professional and academic life, I feel 100% confident and will continue to grow my confidence in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment